Welcome to another edition of “What We’re Reading”! Let’s get started!
What We’re Reading: Vol. 9
- The Health Blog on the Wall Street Journal reported on new research that claims Dyslexics can read 20% faster and twice as accurate when the text is spaced out extra wide.
- Dyslexic IndyCar driver, Justin Wilson to promote awareness for dyslexia.
- Babble.com wrote a great piece about how to keep dyslexic children engaged through out the summer.
- Student expresses his experience with dyslexia through a painting.
- One parent from Arlington, TX expresses her concerns with changes in her local school districts dyslexia program.
Now it’s your turn! What have you been reading lately?