As mentioned in an earlier post, every couple weeks we’ll be sharing out the articles and blogs that we’ve been reading recently. Enjoy the list below and feel free to stop into the comments section to share what you’ve read lately!
What We’re Reading: Vol. 2
- This new study from The Wall Street Journal says left-handed people are more likely to have dyslexia.
- Do you have kids that like to read in the car? Here is a fun article from NPR that brings the Top 5 Books for Backseat Readers (ages 9 and Up)
- Here’s an interesting piece from Dictionary.com on How Your Brain Distinguishes Words from Sentences.
- This is just a great idea! Check out We Give Books and learn how you can combine the joy of reading with the power of helping others.
- This article from The Washington Post brings a story of a well accomplished adult who struggles harshly with a standardized test that is forced on children.
- From our friends at The Vision Therapy Center, here is a piece on how Vision Therapy can help Autistic Children and Adults.
- Ski season is here, and you simply can not forget about eye safety. For our fashionable readers, Tommy Hilfiger has come out with their first pair of ski goggles.