Wether you like it or not, the holidays are absolutely here! Take a break from your crazy holiday parties and preparation to relax and read the gems we’ve hand selected for this edition of What We’re Reading!
What We’re Reading: Vol. 3
- Scientist Probe the Origins of Dyslexia in an article by U.S. News
- Our friends from Reading Horizons bring this piece about How Parents Can Support Their Childs Reading Development.
- From Reading2008.com, here is a blog on How to Help Your Struggling Reader Develop a Strong Vocabulary.
- From our friends at The Vision Therapy Center, here are 65 Gifts For Children That Help Avoid Vision Problems.
- Here’s a great list of the Best Christmas Books to Read To Your Kids