Welcome to another edition of “What We’re Reading”! Let’s get started!
What We’re Reading: Vol. 10
- Electronic devices to boost children’s interest in reading and teach them better reading skills, spelling, and increase cognitive abilities.
- Lancashire Telegraph shares the news that Lara Young, a college student at Darwen with dyslexia invents toy to help struggling readers work through dyslexia.
- An interesting article published by TLC.com states that crayons without wrappers indicating what color it is are useless for children that are colorblind.
- Palo Alto, California to open a new school for children with dyslexia, grades 2 through 5 only.
- Mother is driven to find aid for her two daughters and others like them struggling with dyslexia says Arkansas Online.