Every couple weeks, we’ll be sharing links out to some of the articles and blog posts that we’ve enjoyed reading. Today we’re sharing 7 links with you that we are very thankful for!
Enjoy the list below, and please share the love with your network!
Links To Be Thankful For
- From Reading Horizons, here is a guest post from Joan Brennan titled Are My Students Reading Problems Vision Related
- LitWorld.org is working with WeGiveBooks.org on an AWESOME campaign to bring 5,000 books to the families of the Navajo Nation
- As a child, I had absolutely terrible handwriting. Here are some Handwriting Clues that may Reveal a Need for Vision Therapy in Children
- Feeling really good about this next story from ABC News that talks about how Gene Therapy is Fighting a Rare Blindness.
- And to officially kick off the holiday shopping season, here are 5 Tips for Making Better Holiday Shopping Decisions, from CoolMomTech.com