ChromaGen Practitioner Spotlight: Dr. Williford
1. What inspired you to become an eye doctor?
Knowing what a difference my first pair of glasses made for me as a 7th grader!
2. What was your favorite book when you were a child?
The Judy Blume books.
3. What are three things that you love to do outside of work?
- Road trips with the family
- Going to the movies
4. Who is your all-time favorite musician/band and movie?
Band – The Cranberries. Movie – Forrest Gump
5. Why did you sign up to become a Certified ChromaGen Practitioner?
To make it easier for someone to live up to their potential
6. What are your top three tips for eye health?
Wear high quality polarized sunglasses, yearly eye exams, and go to the eye doctor at the first sign of any eye pain or sudden changes in vision.
7. Is your practice using social media to reach new and/or existing customers/patients? If so, where can our readers find you?
Dr. Keisha A. Capps – Biography
Dr. Keisha A. Williford joined the 1 Hour Optical team in May 2006 after moving back to the CSRA with her husband and sons. She attended the University of Georgia obtaining a Batchelor of Science degree majoring in biology in 2001. She later graduated from the Southern College of Optometry in 2005 with a Doctorate of Optometry. Now she is co-owner with Dr. Andrea Capps. Dr. Williford is a member of the Low Vision Section of the American Optometric Association and a member of the Georgia Optometric Association. She is also an active member of the Augusta South Rotary Club, Evans Lions Club, and on the Board of Directors for the Augusta Training Shop. Dr. Williford is also involved in the Augusta Metro and Columbia County Chambers of Commerce.