1. What inspired you to become an eye doctor and how is your practice different from others?
Vision and the eyes have always been fascinating to me. Helping people to see better which therefore helps them perform better at all their daily tasks. Our practice is different because we offer the most technology advanced options in glasses and contact lenses. We strive to be the very best in patient care and service.
2. What was your favorite book when you were a child?
The monster at the end of the book.
3. What are three things that you love to do outside of work?
- Spend time with my family
- Enjoy the arts (dance, music, etc.)
4. Who is your all-time favorite musician/band and movie?
I like too many musicians and types of music to pick just one. Favorite move- Lethal Weapon.
5. Why did you sign up to become a Certified ChromaGen Practitioner?
After testing the product on my friends and family, I discovered my youngest daughter has significant problems with readying. She has had her Chromagen lenses for a few weeks now and we have seen a huge improvement in her reading skills. She is also faster at completing her math assignments as well and that was already her best subject.
6. What are your top three tips for eye health?
Annual eye examinations; always wear uv polarized sunglasses driving and outdoors; never over-wear contact lenses (this means do not sleep in them and always throw them away on schedule).