This month’s app review is another one by Piikea Place – Memory Train! This app is a great tool to help your child excel in comprehension and focus by improving the memory skills, which will then help them improve in other areas such as math, reading, and everyday tasks.
We Read Better Reviews Memory Train
Summary: The app’s main character is Spacey the elephant and your child will help him solve various memory puzzles as they ride throughout the game on a train with a great circus event waiting at the end. The memory puzzles will require the child to memorize different objects as they pass by the screen and there are also several surprises along the way!
- Available for iPad & iPhone.
- 9 player avatars
- 4 independent player slots
- 10 different types of levels
- Adaptive Difficulty
- Earn stars, badges and peanut trophies.
- No spoken language so that children from anywhere can play!
Price: The cost of this app is $1.99
Overall, the developers – Piikea Street, describe the app as “an outstanding memory game of concentration and” that focus will challenge your kids to remember things like:
- “What color was the shape?”
- “Which one was green?”
- “What number just passed by?”
- “What 3 things just passed by?”
So after you teach your child the alphabet from the previous app review, you can share this new app that will improve concentration and focus!