Trying to get a child to enjoy the reading development stage can be difficult at times, but the Interactive Alphabet ABC’s app keeps children engaged and on the road to reading success!
We Read Better Reviews Interactive Alphabet ABCs
Summary: iTunes explains the app as a reading tool to help kids learn their ABCs through play when they make the ‘D’inosaur roar, ‘Z’ip the Zipper, and more! Every letter is a unique, interactive toy and the memorable interactions engage children in learning and development.
- Available for iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- Develops reading foundation skills.
- Uppercase letters, lowercase letters, phonics sounds.
- Memorable & unique interactivity.
- Fun & upbeat original music.
- Sing along to the Alphabet/ABC song!
- Baby Mode option.
- Phonics sounds.
- Printable crafts.
- Great for educators and therapists to help with language and pre-reading.
- Aligned or kindergarten reading foundation skills in common core state standards.
Price: The cost of this app is $2.99
Overall, the developers – Piikea Street, describe the app as “an interactive Alphabet that turns every letter into a unique, interactive toy! Fun original artwork, animations, music, and sound effects keep children coming back for more. The memorable flash cards engage children in learning, encourage fine motor skills, support language development, and promote thinking and problem solving skills.” So when it is time to start teaching your child the alphabet, download this fun and engaging app to make the process a little easier for everyone!