There are a number of great online resources for people who could be suffering Reading Disorders Associated with Dyslexia or want more general information about Dyslexia. ChromaGen has created a 7 question survey that can help determine if you are a good candidate for Chromagen.
Before we share those with you, here are a few other resources to check out:
- 37 Common Characteristics of Dyslexia
- Dyslexia Symptoms by Age: Children and Adults
- How to Recognize Signs of Dyslexia
Do you suffer from any of the issues below?
2. Words or sentences are wiggly or blurry when reading.
3. Words and sentences come in and out of focus when reading.
4. Words “pop out” at you when reading.
5. Words “scrunch together” or “pull apart” when reading.
6. Words move side to side or up and down when reading.
7. Words move, jump, swim or appear to float on the page when reading?
If you believe that you’re suffering from one or more of the above symptoms, we encourage you to head on over to IReadBetterNow.com and take ChromaGen’s quick and free, 7 Question Survey. The questions will be very similar to what you have just read, and will help determine if ChromaGen is a possible solution for you!
Would you suggest any other great resources that you’ve found to be helpful in learning about symptoms of dyslexia? Just pop them into the comments section below!